In addition to our default responsibilities, Blue Waters Residential is able to offer property developers and construction companies an extra range of optional services to help aid the transition from building site to completed development. At the discretion of the developer, these can include:
- Working with developers to tailor detailed service charge budgets to the specific needs of the development and its prospective residents, giving complete breakdowns of all expected costs.
Suggest optimisations for the lease-writing process to pre-empt and minimise potential future sources of leaseholder and management aggravation.
- Liaise with the necessary external contractors to maintain the development’s natural environment during renovation and construction works.
- Preparation of welcome packs for new leaseholders to establish ourselves as their new first point of contact for the development.
- Help set up maintenance contracts and ease the transition of responsibility from the developers to the management company.
- Prompt collection of ground rent on behalf of the freeholder.
Get in touch today with Cornwall’s specialists in estate and block management provision using the contact form below or call us on 218444 for more information.